Pregnant Kate Middleton, after spending a blissful week in the comfort of her parents’ home in Bucklebury in the English countryside, has departed Bucklebury with her husband Prince William with police escorts on Friday (July 19), according to Us Weekly.
The royal couple, who will welcome their first child on July 23, are bound for London and every royal protection officials have left the Bucklebury area since then.
However, it’s unknown whether the 31-year-old Duchess is headed for the St. Mary Hospital to give birth or back to her home in Kensington Palace. A Palace representative said that they aren’t allowed to comment on the whereabouts of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, especially during this private time.
Earlier on Friday (July 12), a royal source told Us Weekly that Kate’s due date has “passed”.
Meanwhile, Prince William, 31, hasn’t started his paternity leave from the RAF, where he’s on duty as a search and rescue helicopter pilot, but he’s just taking time off awaiting for the arrival of his first child.